B. At the end, you have to choose and tag 5 people.
1. I am loving school, which is something I never thought I would say. I realize now that all this time I was afraid to fail at it so I avoided it all together. I’m still insecure about my ability in this area, and it continues to make me uncomfortable.
2. I have officially been working the same job for three years (with a few title changes and raises) as of this month.
3. My favorite board games are Trivial Pursuit (90’s Edition), Cranium (Jolly and Seanzy, I want a rematch!), and Stratego.
4. I’m going to sell my car this Spring for something more practical (i.e. four doors, better gas mileage).
5. I am terrible with proper comma usage. Every paper I’ve written for school so far had at least three comma splices in it; therefore I’ve seen ‘CS’ in large red ink more than I care to say.
6. Like most early twenty-somethings, I want to change the world. However, I don’t want to tell anyone this for fear of breaking the illusion that I am a deeply cynical and logical person.
7. My social anxiety issues that are popping up more and more at work. They take the form of tiny panic attacks before in-person meetings and I usually try to avoid them in favor of conference calls if I can swing it. Even the calls can be painful sometimes.
8. I am obsessed with crock pots and crock pot recipes, if anyone has any to share, I want ‘em!
I'm supposed to "tag" 5 other people, but instead this will be an open invitation to everyone who wishes to participate.